What is rubber coating?
Rubber coating is one of the most widely used processes of coating in various applications. Such protective coating is applied onto or impregnated into a substrate or an object for protective, decorative or functional purposes.
Types of Rubber Used in Rubber Coating:
The following types of rubbers are frequently used for the purpose of rubber coating
- Silicone Rubber (SiR)
- Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer (EPM, EPDM)
- Natural Rubber
- Butyl Rubber (IIR)
Advantages of Rubber Coating:
- It is flexible.
- It won’t crack, chip or become brittle.
- Coating insulates from electrical shock, vibration, heat.
- Coating nullifies sound.
- It provides safe, non-slip comfort and control.
- It is durable.
- Rubber coating resists weather, chemicals, impact and abrasion.
- Improved lubricity which means lower coefficient of friction.
- Reduces stickiness.
- Rubber coating gives protection from oils, dirt and contamination.
- It has excellent dielectric strength.
In a nutshell,with the development of Shengen company, the company has added rubber coating services to the original sheet metal processing services to meet more requirements from customers.